10 Lessons for Better Video Storytelling Keynote to ISTE Digital Storytelling Network

Recently, I had the pleasure and honor to present the closing Keynote address to the International Society for Technology in Education's Digital Storytelling Network Virtual Summitt. 
     
In addition to being a Zoom reunion for many of my past and present colleagues and fellow Digital Storytelling evangelists, I had the opportunity to showcase and share some classic and hard to find resources from the old AFI Screen Education Center. I also was proud to share lessons and resources developed by me and other educators working in the space where Education, Technology, Literacy & the Movies Collide. 

Many thanks to the ISTE DSN team fo the invitation to close out the 1st Virtual Summit. Enjoy the recording of the session here. 


Presentation Resource Links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPod Nano video camera in professional development...who knew?

My First Class

A Thousand Words - Storytelling and Editing