Now booking keynotes & workshops thru Premier Motivational Speakers Bureau


I've joined the ranks of Premier Motivational Speakers Bureau and am in the heady company of such EdTech luminaries as David Warlick, Alan November, Will Richardson and Marc Prensky. Feeling a bit like Ringo Starr...'Whatever you lads decide, I'm just happy to be here'!

Already, I've traveled to Miami Florida to Keynote at the Summer Choices Institute at the Miami-Dade School District and worked with some very eager media learners. I sat down for a Skype interview with Ryan Giffen, my agent at Premier about some new ideas for teaching and learning with video.
Check out my Premier Motivational Speakers Bureau profile page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPod Nano video camera in professional development...who knew?

My First Class

A Thousand Words - Storytelling and Editing