Registration is now open for a series of my workshops sponsored by the LA County Office of Education's Instructional Technology Outreach including deeply discounted tuition on a 2 day classic Door Scene training and if you've been following my Digital Storytelling residency at Notre Dame Academy and want to know more about the "1000 Words" project, then you might be interested in my December workshop "Storytelling in Editing.
These 'make & take' workshops are very popular and you will learn:
• Basic visual grammar and the difference between a shots and scenes
• Organize and improve ﬁlmmaking with storyboards
• Experience hands-on how to use video cameras
• To access free images for educators from the Library of Congress.
• Basic editing with the latest version of iMovie.
• Proper narrative use of transitions and effects.
Lights, Camera, Learn!: Opening the Door to Video in the Classroom
11/12 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
11/13 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Lights, Camera, Learn!: Storytelling in Editing
12/11 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
I know my old Screen Ed vets out there would get a lot out of this! Need a refresher? Bring a friend and start a film unit at your school! >>>Download the Flier<<<